On our One Day London Sightseeing Tour, you’ll see the top attractions in London on a fully-guided tour. We’ll take you on a panoramic drive through the West End and City past favorite sights like Big Ben and Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace to see the changing of the guard.
Later in the day, our guides will give you a tour of St Paul’s Cathedral, and then take you over to the Tower of London and then you’ll enjoy a cruise on the River Thames. If you’re up for it, you can continue your sightseeing by upgrading your tour to include a flight on the London Eye!
Duration:8.5 – 9 hours
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station, central London
Hotel pickup is available from selected London hotels
Hotel Pickup:hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
- Hotel pickup
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Entrance fee to the Tower of London
- Sightseeing cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed every Sunday and will be closed to the public on January 31, February 7, 13 (Ash Wednesday), March 29, (Good Friday), April 30, May 14, June 19, 22, 29, July 16, 17, September 20 and October 3, 16, 2013. On these dates, there will be a photo stop outside the cathedral and the tour spends longer at the Tower of London
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- See the best of London with a full-day tour!
- Enjoy a scenic drive around the heart of England
- Embark on a cruise on the Thames River for unique views of some of London’s famous sights
- Learn from a guided tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Immerse yourself in the history and mystery of the Tower of London
- Upgrade your tour to see the entire city on a London Eye flight
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $127.41
- City tour with sightseeing cruise
- Code: TOO
London Eye Upgrade
- Price from USD $159.66
- City tour, sightseeing cruise and ticket for London Eye flight
- Code: TWLE
Our one-day tour starts with a scenic drive around Parliament Square to Westminster Abbey, where many of England’s royalty and artists are buried. We’ll also take you to see famous sights like Big Ben and the neo-Gothic Houses of Parliament, Whitehall, Downing Street and Trafalgar Square, watched over by Nelson’s Column.
Next, we’ll take you to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. After that, you’ll get to enjoy your lunch at a tradition English pub in Trafalgar Square (cost of lunch not included). Once you finish lunch, it’s off to St. Paul’s Cathedral for a guided tour. Then you’ll head to the heart of the old City to see the Bank of England (known as the Old Lady of Threadneedle Street) and the nearby Mansion House (home to the Lord Mayor of London).
After that you’ll see the Tower of London, the fortress with a history of murder and treason, guarded by jet-black ravens. Your own Beefeater will tell you about the Tower’s ancient history, including the tragedies of royals and nobles who passed within its walls. The Tower of London also houses the spectacular “Crown Jewels”, including the Cullinan diamonds and the magnificent Koh-i-Noor.
Finally embark on a Thames River cruise for views of the famous Houses of Parliament, London Eye and London’s bridges.
Up for more? You can pre-book a ticket to the London Eye. Upgrade your One Day London Sightseeing Tour to include a flight on the London Eye, and continue your day sightseeing independently. From the London Eye, you’ll have 360-degree views over all of London from a memorable and unique vantage point!