Experience London in a new and exciting way! You’ll ride by top sights like St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Eye, Big Ben and Covent Garden. Even catch the show at Buckingham Palace for the Changing of the Guard Ceremony.
On our bike tour of London you’ll get more than just exercise, because our tour guides will talk you through centuries of the city’s history and drama.
Operates:East London Bike Tour
November 01 – March 31 – Saturday at 12:00pm (noon)
April 01 – October 31 – Saturday and Sunday at 2:00pm
West London Bike Tour
November 01 – March 31 – Sunday at 2:30pm
April 01 – October 31 – Saturday and Sunday at 2:30pm (noon)
Central London Bike Tour
November 01 – March 31 – Daily 10:30am
April 01 – October 31 – Daily at 10:30am
Duration:2.5 – 3.5 hours
Departure Point:Gabriels Wharf
- Bike tour
- Bicycle rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Join our Bike Tour to explore East, West, or Central London
- Learn about the city from a unique and exciting viewpoint
- Choose from three different itineraries
- Learn about the city’s history on our 9 mile (14.5 kilometer) tour
- Tour some of London’s top attractions and best kept secrets
- Experience the true culture of England’s capital
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
10:30am Central London: Eng
- Price from USD $30.56
- Central London Bike Tour, passing Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar & Leicester Square, Covent Garden, St Pauls Cathedral, with English-speaking guide
- Code: CLBIKE
2.30pm West London: Eng
- Price from USD $32.19
- West London Bike Tour, passing National Theatre, Royal Festival Hall, Lambeth Palace, St. James’ Park, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Mall, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Waterloo Bridge
- Code: WLBIKE
2pm East London: Eng
- Price from USD $32.19
- East London Bike Tour, passing Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Sir Francis Drake’s Golden Hind, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Royal Exchange, Mansion House & Guildhall, St Pauls Cathedral
- Code: ELBIKE
London has a rich history which can be overlooked while watching the sights from a coach or bus tour. That’s why our Bike Tour of London is an intriguing and exciting way to explore the city. We’ll provide you with a bike and a guide, and lead you on a tour though bike routes, side roads and alley-ways of the capital.
It’s a fantastic way to immerse yourself in the culture of the city, and your guide will let you in on all of London’s little secrets. On our tour, you’ll ride to famous places like Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and St. Paul’s, but you’ll also ride to the Law Courts, dungeons and docks and to lively markets and elegant shopping areas.
We offer three different routes for you to choose from, all of which have a total distance of about 9 miles (14.5 kilometers). This is the best way to experience the true London!
Our Bike Tour of London offers three different itineraries for you to choose from. All begin at Gabriel’s Wharf, and from there head off in different directions to see the sights, some of which include:
East London Bike Tour (3.5 hours)
Shakespear Globe Theatre
Tower of London and Tower Bridge
London’s East End and Docklands
City walls at Aldgate to learn about Jack the Ripper
St. Paul’s Cathedral
West London Bike Tour (3.5 hours)
Covent Gardens and Hyde Park
Houses of Parliament
Royal Albert Memorial (the late husband of Queen Victoria)
Royal Opera House
Central London Bike Tour (2.5 hours)
London Eye and Big Ben
Houses of Parliament
Westminster School and Westminster Abbey
St Paul’s Cathedral