Our Day Trip from London to Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle will leave you feeling like royalty! We’ll get you into Windsor Castle before the crowds, and you’ll get to explore its 900 years of royal history. Then it’s off to Buckingham Palace for an independent investigation of the palace, with its beautiful paintings and ornate furniture and porcelain.
August 2 to September 27
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Duration:7 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station or selected London hotels.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel Pickup:hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines and entrance fees to Windsor and Buckingham Palace
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that due to palace/castle restrictions, the guide will not accompany you inside the State Apartments
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Immerse yourself into 900 years of history at Windsor Castle
- Roam the royal grounds at Windsor Castle
- Learn about the royal stones at the diamond exhibit
- Enter the Queen’s official residence and see the elegant decor
- Explore Buckingham Palace at your own pace
We begin our trip at Windsor Castle, which is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world. You’ll walk through the majestic grounds and see the State Apartments. Check out St. George’s Chapel and, if you’re there at the right time, best center channel speaker you’ll catch the Changing of the Guard. After that, we’ll take you on a drive through Runnymede, where King John signed the Magna Carta.
Next, immerse yourself in the elegantly furnished rooms from the Royal Collection at Buckingham Palace! The palace hosts many official events and receptions held by the Queen. You’ll want to book your tickets early because some areas of the palace are closed off during the summer!
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of Britain’s monarchs since 1837, and today it is the Queen’s official residence. Take the audio tour and learn about the royal history. Our trip ends here, so feel free to take your time exploring the palace!
Diamonds: A Jubilee Celebration
This brilliant exhibition shows how diamonds have been used by British monarchs over the last 200 years. It includes a number of The Queen’s personal jewels – those inherited by Her Majesty or acquired during her reign. The exhibition examines how many of these magnificent gems have been transformed, re-cut or incorporated into new settings during their history.