Come aboard the London Showboat for an evening of wining, dining and entertainment as you cruise down the River Thames. You’ll glide past the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and other landmarks as you cruise from the center of London to the Thames River barrier and back.
Operates:January – February
Friday and Saturday
Thursday,Friday and Saturday
April – October
Daily except Monday and Tuesday
November – December
Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Duration:3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Cruise departs from Westminster Pier
Departure Time:7:30pm with boarding at 7:15pm
- Pre-cruise glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious 4-course dinner
- Choice of half bottle of red or white wine with your meal
- Live singer performing songs from West End shows
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Menu options must be pre-ordered in the ‘Special Requirements’ field on booking.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Start your cruise with a glass of sparkling wine
- Enjoy a four-course meal, which also includes a half bottle wine
- You’ll be entertained by a live singer, followed by more live entertainment, with plenty of time for dancing!
- Admire views of iconic London sites from the boat as you cruise along
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, the Millennium Bridge, the O2 Arena, the London Eye and more!
Your cruise starts with a glass of sparkling wine as you are welcomed aboard the London Showboat. A
fter getting settled in the lounge, you’ll be served the first course of a four-course meal, which also includes your choice of a half bottle of red or white wine. During your cruise you will be entertained by a live singer,Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Taxi followed by more live entertainment, with plenty of time for dancing! All the while, enjoy the views from the boat as you cruise along.
You’ll catch glimpses of London’s historic buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament, and also pass under the more recent additions to the city like the Millennium Bridge, the O2 Arena, and the London Eye.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Glass of sparkling wine
Oak smoked Scottish salmon and King prawns with caper, lemon & dill dressing, OR
Grilled aubergine and roast vegetable timbale with basil, goat’s cheese, walnuts & black olives
Roast butternut squash, cumin & coriander soup
Thyme, rosemary and lemon roasted supreme of chicken with creamy leek, tarragon & mushroom sauce, OR
Roast chump of Welsh lamb, pearl barley and root vegetables with red wine & redcurrant sauce
Vegetarian option by prior arrangement:
Baked wild mushroom, spinach, cranberry, hazelnut and brie pastry with cherry tomato & red onion confit
All main courses are served with minted new potatoes & seasonal vegetables
Dark, milk & white chocolate mousse with mango coulis, OR
Fresh fruit salad
Coffee and mints