Enjoy a private viewing of Stonehenge and you’ll get the chance to step into the “inner circle of stones!”
There are limited number of tickets for each guided group – morning groups include 26 people and afternoon groups include 40 people. Avoid the crowds with either our sunrise or sunset tour options: the perfect setting to see the magnificence of Stonehenge.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected London hotels
Departure Time:Thistle Euston – 5:30am
Russell Hotel – 5:35am
Cumberland Hotel – 5:45am
Grosvenor Victoria Hotel – 5:40am
Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) – 6:00am
Thistle Euston – 5:00am
Russell Hotel – 5:05am
Cumberland Hotel – 5:15am
Grosvenor Victoria Hotel – 5:20am
Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) – 5:30am
Cumberland Hotel – 10:45am
Grosvenor Victoria Hotel – 11:00am
Millennium Gloucester Hotel (Casino entrance) – 11:10am
Hotel Pickup:where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Access to the inner circle of stones may be prohibited in wet weather conditions for health and safety reasons. On these occasions we still include a private guided tour of Stonehenge beyond the outer walkway normally roped off to the public.
- Please note: On August 4th, 2013 hotel pickup will be available from Cumberland Hotel only, due to planned road closures for the Ride London event
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Step inside the inner circle of Stonehenge!
- Experience sunrise or sunset from the heart of the monument
- Avoid the crowds with our Exclusive Viewing of Stonehenge
- Stroll the city of Bath and visit its famous landmarks
- Set the scene at Lacock, the setting of many movies and shows
- Enjoy a meal at a vintage English pub in Lacock
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
Sunrise Tour: 7:30am Viewing
- Price from USD $177.09
- Private viewing of Stonehenge at sunrise, visit to Lacock with time to stop for breakfast, stop at Georgian town of Bath including entrance to the Roman Baths. Pickups commence from 5:00am
- Code: T2RISE
Sunset Tour: 7:30pm Viewing
- Price from USD $177.09
- Visit the Georgian town of Bath (including entrance to the Roman Baths), stop at Lacock, and finish the tour with a private viewing of Stonehenge at sunset. Pickups commence from 10:45am
- Code: T2SET
Exclusive Viewing of Stonehenge Normally visitors look from the perimeter of Stonehenge, but our tour gives gets you into the center of the massive stone structure! You will never forget the views or the feeling you’ll have from the inner circle of these mysterious and massive rocks.
Your guide will tell you about the secrets of this ancient UNESCO World Heritage Listed monument. Availability is limited, so you’ll want to get your tickets early in order to enjoy this private viewing, with a marvelous sunrise or sunset as the backdrop. For your convenience, we’ve listed the itinerary below for a detailed schedule.
Lacock dates back to the Saxon era and is one of England’s most charming villages. The village has provided the setting for many movies and television dramas. Enjoy a meal (not included in price) in the George, a pub built in 1361, for a traditional English experience.
Bath is also on the UNESCO World Heritage List and is a beautiful city with imopressive Georgian architecture. It’s the birthplace of Jane Austin, and served as the inspiration for many of her novels.
We offer time to visit Bath Abbey and the grand Roman Baths, or you could just stroll the city and visit its shops. If you’re up for it, you may like to join our walking tour which visits the area where Charles Dickens lived and worked.
Itinerary to catch Stonehenge at sunrise:
Stonehenge Sunrise Tour: 5:00am Viewing:
05:00am Arrive at Stonehenge (private viewing)
06:15am Depart from Stonehenge
07:15am Arrive for breakfast in Lacock
08:15am Depart from Lacock
09:15am Arrive in Bath – Tour of the Roman Baths and free time
1-2:00pm Arrive in London
Stonehenge Sunrise Tour: 6:15am Viewing:
06.15am Arrive at Stonehenge (private viewing)
07:15am Depart from Stonehenge
08:15am Arrive for breakfast in Lacock
09:15am Depart from Lacock
10:15am Arrive in Bath – Tour of the Roman Baths and free time
2-3.00pm Arrive in London
Stonehenge Sunrise Tour: 8:00am Viewing:
08:00am Arrive at Stonehenge (private viewing)
09:30am Depart from Stonehenge
10:00am Arrive for breakfast in Lacock
11:00am Depart from Lacock
12:30pm Arrive in Bath – Tour of the Roman Baths and free time
4-5:00pm Arrive in London