With a full-day of sightseeing, you’ll enjoy everything that London has to offer. Our Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour will guide you from the Buckingham Palace for the Changing of the Guard all the way to the Tower of London. Experience the famous attractions of England’s capital in just one day – perfect if you don’t have much time to spend sightseeing.
Our tour will includes a comprehensive overview of top sights, like St Paul’s Cathedral, a private tour of the Tower of London and a cruise of the River Thames. Want more? You can upgrade your ticket to include a delicious tea at Harrods or a flight on the London Eye – the perfect way to experience the culture of London!
Operates:March to December
Daily, except Tuesday and Thursday
January to February
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station or selected London hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel Pickup: where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Tours of the Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Sightseeing cruise
- Changing of the Guard ceremony or visit to Horse Guard’s Parade
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Sunday tours are unable include a tour of St Paul’s cathedral due to the weekly service taking place; you will still be able to go inside the cathedral but there will be no guided tour
- Please note: From December 1st 2014, Afternoon Tea at Harrods will be replaced by a full Afternoon Tea at Westminster Park Plaza where you will be able to enjoy views of Big Ben and Houses of Parliament. If your tour falls on a date when the Changing of the Guard ceremony is not taking place, you will visit Horse Guard’s Parade and the outside of Buckingham Palace, instead.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Enjoy spectacular views of London’s famous attractions all in one day!
- Tour the Tower of London with our private Beefeater guidesbefore it opens to the public
- Test the acoustics of the Whispering Gallery in St. Paul’s Cathedral on our guided tour
- Lie back and watch the best of London as you cruise down the River Thames
- Add to your photo album by taking pictures of the famous Westminster Abbey
- Take in the London culture with a lunch break at a traditional pub
- Opt for an upgrade to enjoy an afternoon tea at Harrod’s or a flight on the London Eye
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $127.41
- London Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Code: L4
Tour & London Eye Flight
- Price from USD $159.66
- Take a flight on the London Eye, offering spectacular views of London from high above the River Thames.
- Code: L5
Tour & Harrods Champagne Tea
- Price from USD $159.66
- Visit Harrods, one of the world’s most famous department stores, for champagne tea in the Georgian Restaurant. The tour ends at Harrods, so you can spend some time shopping.
- Code: L2
Our tour begins at the Tower of London, led by your very own Beefeater. Your Beefeater will guide you through this World Heritage site before it opens to the public, which will make for idyllic viewing. Then over to Traitors’ gate, the Crown Jewels in the Jewel House, and then the Scaffold site and Torture exhibition.
Next stop: you’ll get to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Mall. The Changing of the Guard not being held? Then you’ll see Buckingham Palace and visit the Horse Guards Parade instead.
From here you’ll cruise on the River Thames, an excellent place to enjoy views of St. Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe. And no trip to London would be complete without heading to a traditional pub for lunch (not included in tour price).
After lunch you’ll have time to explore and take photos of Westminster Abbey, and from there head over to St. Paul’s Cathedral for a walking tour. Our professional tour guide highlights the current restoration program and allows you to test the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery.
We also offer these optional tour features:
- Sip Champagne tea in the Georgian Restaurant at the world famous department store: Harrods. Since this is where our tour ends, you’ll have the chance to shop and explore the many levels of this ornate store.
- Take a flight on the London Eye, which offers incredible views of London from high above the River Thames.
Sample Afternoon Tea Menu in the Georgian Restaurant (subject to change without notice)
Served From 3.00pm
Freshly Cut Sandwiches
Cucumber and minted yoghurt
Smoked Salmon with caper butter
Ham and Piccalilli
Cheddar cheese and Branston pickle
Truffled egg salad with cress
Home-baked English Scones
Served with clotted cream, rose petal jelly and strawberry preserves
Selection of Tea Pastries
Passion fruit lemon choux
Hazelnut chocolate delice
Fresh fruit tartlet
Home-made fruit and loaf cakes
Choice of Tea from Harrods Own Tea Gardens
Harrods Afternoon tea Georgian Blend, Jasmin Chun, Ceylon Kirkoswald Pekoe, Gunpowder tea, Camomile tea, Moroccan Mint, Peppermint, Strawberry and Kiwi, Tropical Mango or Rooibos