See London at your own pace with the London Attractions Pass. Choose from one, two, three or six consecutive days, the London Pass offers great value and convenience with free entry to more than 50 top attractions.
Departure Point:Collect your London Pass and guidebook from the London Pass redemption desk in central London
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
- London Pass
- Skip-the-line entry to selected London attractions
- Many special offers and benefits
- Free entry to 60 attractions
- Free guidebook
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We require you to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Does my London Pass include transport to and from the airport?
You must collect the London Pass from central London. Transportation from London airports to central London will not be possible. However, if you choose the Travelcard upgrade, once you have received your London Pass, you may use the Travelcard to return to the airport on the normal services. Note: the only London airports accessible with the London Pass Travelcard are Heathrow (all terminals) and London City Airport. London Pass Travelcard will not be accepted on the Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express or Stansted Express.
Please note that the 1, 2 and 3 day Travelcards (off-peak) can be used from 9.30am Mondays to Fridays, all day Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, on each day of validity and for any journey that starts before 4.30am on the day following the expiry date.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- See all of London with justone pass!
- Choose either the one, two, three or six day pass
- Enter over 50 of London’s top attractions with your pass
- Enjoy discounts on shopping and dining
- Save time by skipping lines at select sights
- Learn about each attraction with our free guidebook
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
1-Day London Pass
- Price from USD $72.57
- Sightseeing for a single calendar day
- Code: 1DAY
1-Day London Pass & Travelcard
- Price from USD $88.70
- Sightseeing for a single calendar day. Includes unlimited use of London Underground, red buses and Docklands Light Railway
- Code: 1DAYTC
2-Day London Pass
- Price from USD $98.38
- Sightseeing for 2 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 2DAY
2-Day London Pass & Travelcard
- Price from USD $130.63
- Sightseeing for 2 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use. Includes unlimited use of London Underground, red buses and Docklands Light Railway
- Code: 2DAYTC
3-Day London Pass
- Price from USD $117.73
- Sightseeing for 3 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 3DAY
3-Day London Pass & Travelcard
- Price from USD $164.50
- Sightseeing for 3 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use. Includes unlimited use of London Underground, red buses and Docklands Light Railway
- Code: 3DAYTC
6-Day London Pass
- Price from USD $156.44
- Sightseeing for 6 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 6DAY
6-Day London Pass & Travelcard
- Price from USD $249.96
- Sightseeing for 6 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use. Includes unlimited use of London Underground, red buses and Docklands Light Railway
- Code: 6DAYTC
London is a booming city with so much to do and see that you might find yourself wondering where you should begin. We have your solution: the London Attractions Pass! Our pass will ease your travel plans and give you a great deal! It offers free entry to over 50 of London’s top attractions and includes tours, river cruises and a guide for you to independently explore London in its entirety.
Hungry? Our pass gets you discounts at restaurants, shops, West End theaters and other visitor services. You’ll never run out of sights and activities in London!
For a royal view of London, use your pass for free entry to:
- Windsor Castle,
- Hampton Court Palace and the Household Cavalry Museum
- St Paul’s Cathedral, where Prince Charles married Princess Diana
- Westminster Abbey, where Prince William married Kate Middleton, making her Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
- Tower of London, where the crown jewels are kept
- Buckingham Palace, to see the Queen’s Gallery
As well as other top attractions like:
- London Zoo, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Tate Britain and Tate Modern museums
- Kew Gardens
- Royal Albert Hall and the River Thames, where you can go on a river cruise
Our pass lets you choose between a one, two, three or six consecutive day pass. So it’s up to you to decide how long you would like to enjoy the favorite attractions in London as well as discounts on dining and shopping.
Upgrade to a London Travelcard (Optional): Upgrade and get an inexpensive travel pass that will help you get around! Our Travelcard lets you use most public transportion within London, including the famous red buses, Docklands Light Railway, and the London Underground, or “tube” as it’s known (Zones 1-6). Purchase your London Travelcard in advance and your trip will be even easier – as you’ll have places to go and transport to get there!
Itinerary: London Attractions Pass includes FREE entrance to:
All Hallows by the Tower (oldest church in London)
Chelsea Football Stadium (except on match days)
Churchill Museum and Cabinet War rooms
Kensington Palace and The Orangery plus 20% discount in the Orangery
London ZooRoyal Botanic Gardens, Kew
St Paul’s Cathedral plus 10% discount in the shop and 20% discount after 2pm in the refectory
Tower of London plus 20% discount in the New Armouries Cafe
Wimbledon Tour Experience and Lawn Tennis Museum
And many more!