No trip to London would be complete without touring the extraordinary Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms of beautiful Bath! Your entrance fees to these magnificent sights are included in our London Day Trip!
Departure Point:Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5.
Hotel Pickup:hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Visit the famous Roman Baths
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Hotel drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.
- Please note that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- On November 22, the State Apartments are closed, you will visit St Georges Chapel and the Queen Mary’s Dolls House instead
- There is the opportunity to purchase lunch (own expense) in either Windsor or Bath
- Cold food and drinks are allowed to be consumed on the coach, no hot food or drinks are allowed on the coach
- Due to Summer Solstice on June 21, there will not be a stop at Stonehenge. You will see Stonehenge from the road
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Enjoy a day full of London’s most intriguing sights
- Take in the landscapes of London on one of our luxury coaches
- Roam the royal grounds of Windsor Castle and watch the Changing of the Guard
- Explore the mystery and majesty of Stonehenge
- Marvel at Bath‘s Georgian architecture and Roman Baths
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
Departure in English
- Price from USD $117.41
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Trip from London with English speaking guide
- Code: EN21
Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal family for over 900 years, making it the oldest occupied castle. Behind its fortified walls you’ll see the extavagant State Apartments and St. George’s Chapel. To end your royal visit you’ll watch the Changing of the Guard, a spectacle not to be missed!
After a journey through the Wiltshire landscape, you’ll arrive at Stonehenge: a stage of massive stones planted on this plain almost 5,000 years ago. This best corded electric lawn mower sight is as mysterious as it is mesmerizing; seeing as no one knows what Stonehenge was intended for or who is responsible for its creation.
Our final stop is in the Georgian town of Bath, with charming streetscapes that are magnificently proportioned. Here you’ll see the famous Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey, and enter Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.