Get an introduction to London aboard our hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. You’ll see the magical sights of London from above the crowds on the street while atop our open-top buses. While you enjoy this unique view of the city, learn about London through the lively commentary provided along the way.
You’ll also enjoy our Hop-on Hop-off Thames River cruise for FREE! As well as three walking tours (also FREE): a Changing of the Guard walk, Jack the Ripper walk, and a Rock ‘n’ Roll walking tour which traces the history of David Bowie, Rolling Stones and, of course, the Beatles.
Duration:24 hour pass
Departure Point:Exchange your voucher for your hop-on hop-off ticket at The Original Sightseeing Tour visitor center in Trafalgar Square, or at the following locations:
Start point 1: Piccadilly Circus
Start point 2: Trafalgar Square
Start point 3: Embankment Station
Start point 4: Victoria and Grosvenor Gardens
Start point 5: Marble Arch
Departure Time:Buses depart every 15-20 minutes from 8:30am to 5pm
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tours
- Children’s activity pack
- Professional guide (yellow route only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure or fail to show up on the confirmed day of travel, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & ConfirmationImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info:You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Hop on or Hop off the bus tour whenever you want to explore a new area
- Hear live commentary by entertaining and experienced guides
- Customize your tour with different route choices and styles
- Enjoy your sightseeing pass for an entire 24 hours from first use
- Take advantage of the 3 FREE walking tours included in our pass
- Cruise along Thames River with our complimentary Hop-on Hop-off cruise
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the “Check Availability” button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $40.32
- 1-Day ticket
- Code: 1DAY
- Price from USD $40.32
- 2-Day Ticket
- Code: 2DAY
Customize your tour by getting on or off the bus as often as you like and at any stop. Opt for several sightseeing routes, like the Yellow Route which includes live onboard commentary. The Red Route is perfect for families –Bulk email Verification learn about London with the entertaining and kid-friendly commentary, and your kids also get to enjoy free London activity packs.
Each bus stops often – so you can hop off when something interests you, and then hop back on another bus at the same stop to continue your tour. Highlights include:
- Madame Tussauds
- Piccadilly Circus
- Leicester Square
- Trafalgar Square
- Downing Street
- Big Ben and Parliament
- London Eye
- Covent Garden
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace